Dalaneth's Clutch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dalaneth's Clutch

Post  Carlissi on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 am

"Ah, very nice." Carlissi stood by Dalaneth, as proud of the twenty four eggs as the big gold dragon herself. She looked at those half closed blue eyes, indicating that Dalaneth was quite content. Now we wait, huh?
Yes, Lissi Mine, we wait.

A shrill sound from the pair of flitts at Carlissi's feet made her look down. "Oh relax, Gem, your eggs are beautiful too." The blue flitt curled indginantly around her clutch of another twenty four eggs, granted they were much smaller, and calmed a bit as Carlissi nuged Drifter, her green male flitt, closer to Gem.
Satisfied that was good, Carlissi gave the meat for the dragon hatchlings and the meat rolls for the flitt hatchlings another look. She had cut the meat into little pieces so the candidates wouldn't have to, but she still worried over little details.

Carlissi
Weyrwoman
Weyrwoman

View user profile http://silverfire.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dalaneth's Clutch

Post  Raelinon on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:46 am

Raelinon waited on the sands, his stark white candidate robes an odd contrast to the darkness of rest of him. He was anxious, but he tried to project a calmness, but it wasn't easy. To distract himself, he shifted one of the little meat rolls he had obtained from hand to hand.

Raelinon
Weyrling
Weyrling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlissi on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:09 am

Glancing at the tall and dark candidate, Carlissi bit her bottom lip slightly, shaking her bangs out of her eyes and looking to her dragon. Dal... he's a bit old for this, don't you think? Do you think he'll impress?
I do not know, but if it is meant to be, he will impress, be it from my clutch or not.
You're right of course... I just worry...
I know, Lissi Mine, I do too... this is my first clutch, after all...
Yeah...

As if prompted by thier conversation, one of the eggs began to shake, and soon, it was feathered with cracks. As the shell began to crumble away, a large piece fell on one of Gem's eggs, causing her to squak in horror as it shattered, leaving a bronze hatchling laying still in the bits. Nudging him, was apparently all it took, because the new fire lizard got up, and with a quick look around, took to the air, and suddenly dove for Raelinon. It was not a malicious dive, for he landed on the young man's shoulder, trying to get his snout into the hand with the meat roll. By then, the dragon egg had already hatched, and a brown male sat on the remains of his shell, watching the flitt and human for a long moment before projecting his words to Raelinon. Mine, I'm hungry too. Your Tivuth is very hungry.

Carlissi
Weyrwoman
Weyrwoman

View user profile http://silverfire.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Raelinon on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:39 pm

He almost flinched as the flitt came at him, but he did manage to keep still. Realizing it was the food the critter wanted, he opened his hand and let the flitt eat. "I'm naming you... Gusto." And upon hearing Tivuth's voice in his head, he looked that way, surprised and elated, but doing his best not to show it. "Hmm... Tivuth. My name is Raelinon-- No. R'elinon."
Okay, it's nice to meet you and all, Mine, but I'm still hungry.
"Right." With a wave to Tivuth to follow, he headed to where the meat was, only giving Gusto a breif glance at his jostled squak. Once the dragonete lumbered up, R'elinon didn't skimp on delivering meat to Tivuth's waiting jaws.

Raelinon
Weyrling
Weyrling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top